THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Customize MSN Scene~

Gosh~ I made my new MSN scene~ I love it~
In it with my favorite characters in my favorites anime list~
From Left to right~ Kuran Kaname [Vampire Knight] , Lelouch Vi Britannia [Code Geass],
Light Yagami [Death Note], Kandan Yu [D.Gray-Man],
Lockon Stratos [Gundam 00], Hijikata Toushiro [Gintama],
Himura Kenshin [Rurouni Kenshin]...
But it is imperfect, because
Kuran Kaname [Vampire Knight] the most left side character been covered by my own display picture...




By the way my display pictures is one of my favorite character as well..
Suou Tamaki from anime [Ouran High School Host Club].
>
Sigh~ nothing is perfect in this world, though...



Photobucket

4 Raspberries <3:

coolcoolbird said...

Not bad. Damn creative!

Samantha Janey said...

Thank you Coolcool^^

Darker Blue said...

It is great! I should do the same with all that uncool Gintama characters :))

Anonymous said...

Whats the size of MSN scene?

Music Player

Powered By Blogger