THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

iPhailed

Well, I always think optimistically however... Sometime things just keep put you down again and again...
I was failed an assessment again today.
First thing, I was disappointed into myself because I didn't try my best after I looked back myself during doing the assessment.
Second, while my other assessment was segregate by leader to somebody, I heard a comment which was made me shocking!

"No no no! I don't want mark her assessment, it's a pain!"

Hell yeah, I admitted my handwriting isn't good and my explanation sucks >.>
Oh well, have to work harder! So... I continue to keep myself away from those negative comment, continued my day.
There it goes my day, finally in the evening I received a good news.
Which I got an offer by an employer, the pay is higher like 1.5 times from my current pay.
Next depressed comment that I heard while I share the so called good news to one of my sibling and I know my sibling's partner is looking for a vacancy...

"If you're interested let me know okay?" - My line =D

End up I got a reply from my sibling...

"Only that much of pay???" - =O

I, unconsciously move my way back into my room...




My godness! What a depressing day!


I realized it a long time ago, my income is nothing compare to my sibling however it's sad when I just happened to found my own sibling looked down at me.
I was embarrassed while I'm happily recommending the vacancy to the person who I wish to share the good thing with however...
._. however was put down by the person's partner a.k.a my sibling...
So tell me, how should I deal with this negative thoughts?
While I'm feeling happy is always the time my sibling to pull me down...

O.o my sibling???
I wonder... >.> I should stay alone inside my comfortable room instead though. >.<




Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger