THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Not My Fault When...

I was such a fool~ Work for money~ Work for live~

Work is taking a part of my daily routine about 12 hours almost everyday...
Yesterday is the day I've done my appraisal, which is the most shameful rating that I got in my life after I've been work for x time companies... WTH!
Seriously, If you do not know me, please don't rate my performance like this... I've work for so hard that no body knows and aware since I don't like to showoff!
It is not my fault when I able to finished my daily task and turn my way to back home after office hour...
It is not my fault when I didn't do overtime work when I got nothing more daily task to work with...
It is not my fault when the I didn't make showoff myself...
It is not my fault when people didn't see my strength since I didn't showoff which I don't like to do...
It is not my fault when people didn't give me a chance to maximize my performance...
So, your rating on my appraisal only will makes me sick and soon I will leave for good~

God, bless me please... Help me to get away from these evil things happened on me!
I'm just the normal human who wanted to work for live only and peace...

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger