THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crap!

I'm busy and forgot to update my blog T.T Argh~~~~~~~~~
Allowed me to shouts in my blog XD
All these days getting better, at least I'm not alone anymore like the past^^
Oh and... so lovely because I got some time to watch Astro on Demand XD
What did I do beside watching drama? Hmmm... watch anime XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Monday :: Skip Beat Tuesday :: Gundam 00 Wednesday :: Bleach
Thursday :: World Destruction Friday :: Soul Eater
Saturday & Sunday :: Astro on Demand XD
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




An episode a day, my stress go away~^^
An apple a day, my doctor broke right away~^^
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yep, football fever but sad, I can't stay up late night to watch the matches...
Even without me, MU pwn all XD
"Glory glory ManUnited..." Go go go~ Go go go~ Manchester United!
Sorry, I didn't have photos for these days, if you want I can do a snap on the drama and anime that I watch daily XD

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger