THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Italiannies~

Lol... It's foods again XD Eek?! What's wrong with me?!
Oh, it''s just because I am still alive, of-course I need food to survive.
Look, it's just a dinner and I considered it's not an outing so... be prepare to drools^^
Oh, what did I have for my dinner today? Umm...
"Italiannies! Italiannies!Italiannies! Italiannies!
Dearly sisters again keeps begging me to go for a dinner >_<'' I have no appetite to eat but forced too T.T So we went to The Gardens ~ Italiannies. Oh no... traffic jam and we begun our journey on 6Pm and we reached at 7:30Pm. What the... And my sisters made the order... "Spaghetti, pizza, pie..."

[While awaits for yummy, serves this^^, free of charge XD]

[Then, bottomless Ice Lemon Tea Rm 6.90 ($1.90 USD)]

[Classic Cabonara Spaghetti (bacon, mushroom & cream sauce) for 4 person, Rm 47.90 ($13.30 USD)]
<
[Smoked Salmon Pizza (salmon, gorgonzola cream sauce & onions), Rm 27.90 ($7.70 USD)]





[Cappucino Pie (frozen coffee & vanilla ice-cream on Oreo crumb crust with chocolate sauce), RM 13.90 ($3.90 USD)]

O_O Can we finish it? Yes we did, and the bill is Rm 129.00 ($35.70 USD) *coughs*
I am broke after this meal XD
Then, I sneaks to get my favorite Green Tea ice-cream again after the dinner^^
Woot! Can't stop my love towards Green Tea Ice-cream!
That's all for today^^ *claps hands* I am off to bed now XD


Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger