THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 2, 2009

Can you be my wings?

[Click here for the large size image]

He told me... "Even loving each other, doesn't mean physically have to be together if their hearts is binding together..."

First, I was believe it's true and then he continue...
"Will you give up so fast? I know that i wouldn't give up so fast. I will continue to fight against the destiny until it separates us personally..."

"I wouldn't give up so easily but..."
I wish to tell him about this , he didn't give me the chance to say it...
He is sad and emotionless after his heart had suffered so many painful relationships...

"I was thinking why must life not be a fairy tale... Because it isn't a fairy tale. If we keep thinking it is, reality will break it. So we must accept it as reality, overcome the traps and obstacles that is in our way. I don't want to give it up right here..."

"Can you be my wings? Let's face it together and fly over as many obstacles as we can..."

Did he said... he wouldn't give up? I heard it, and it isn't a promise so i got to accept fact.
I didn't give up but he did it, it's hurt.
The broken wings with the broken hearts, all we need is being alone.
At last... Reality did broke the way and we had separated.
It's been few months, how did you doing? Silly, I didn't brave enough to talk to him even a "hello"




Happy Holiday!
Happy Birthday!
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Year!
Happy Chinese New Year!
Happy Valentines Day!
That's all i wanted to greet him...
"May you be the gem of the happiness, the stars will shines over you^^"

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger