THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Chinese New Year - 5th Day Outing

Wee~ Yesterday is a great day for... random XD
I was wanted to stay at home but my dearly sisters keep begging me almost an hour just for an outing.
Lol... Yeah... so i am going out with them, together with her boyfriend as well, that's why i called it as... random day^^
Oh yeah, haven't wash the car and it's dirty... XD

[Randomly "dirty" car]

So we went to The Gardens and surprisingly... no traffic jam and tons of empty car parking lots^^
Steps on the escalator, to the Ground floor and wow...It's so beautiful^^ random as well, because i love pink color XD





Meh... my both sisters decided to go for a lunch, Japanese foods^^
Actually we wanted to have a lunch at Sushi Zanmai but I don't want to be there for some reasons.
Then we went... to Pasta Zanmai! Nani?! O_O Zanmai again?! Boo... Zanmai is so popular nowadays^^
After orders been taken and I am off to Shoujikiya Japanese Shop to buy my favorite ice-cream with only Rm 5.90 ($1.60 USD)
Yummy! I had finished off the ice-cream before the foods place in front of me XD
Okay, what did we had for our lunch? We had.... Lol... I will show you the photo instead of introduce to you^^

[Meiji Green Tea Ice-cream]

[Gyuniku Garikku Pasuta(Beef Pasta with Garlic), it's tasty^^]

[Shake Shashimi (Salmon), this photo taken after my sister ate 2 slices of it XD]

[Set Unagi Don, Yup! This is my favorite^^]

[Special Ice Green Tea, can't describe how special it's...]

[Yaki Gyuniku Set with Miso Soup (Grill Beef), salad and rice]

[Chicken Teriyaki set, the unusual one, i didn't eat any like this before XD]

Tada... This is all the foods we ate for the lunch^^ Paid the bill... Total : RM 100.00+ ($27.60 USD)
So we are full^^ and we walks to Lazo Diamond to buy a ring to myself...
*lightning strikes and rains falls on me* Why there's no body gift me a ring? T.T
Well, i got no mood to choose one and turns away to Jusco... Buy nothing XD
Then we heading home and this is the moment i hate the most during pick up car...
Parking ticket auto pay machine, it's so annoying...

[Please pay displayed amount... Please pay displayed amount...]

Argh!!! Shut up!!! I wanted to slam the auto pay machine at that time >_<'' This outing is really bored... Is this consider an outing? I am not sure XD but yeah, i am too random on that day and what now?
[Lipton Red Tea XD Randomly bought it while picking up car]


Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger