THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year~


Woot! The Ox Lunar year 2009 is finally came^^
May all the best of the best to everyone and myself XD Eek?! Of-course to myself as well...
Hoping that i can forget all the worst and remember the best! =D (Well just because of the last lunar year had made me the worst most of time...)
During the last day of the past lunar year, i had been busy for whole day.
25th January 2009
6:00 Am - Woke up from bed and so on. Then made a breakfast for myself and my sisters but dearly sisters haven't wake up XD
8:00 Am - Checking emails updates, blogs, and forums.
10:00 Am - Doing laundry and housekeeping, cleans up^^
2:00 Pm - Going out for a lunch myself because had an argument with my sister. I didn't eat anything because all Chinese food stalls are closed since today is Chinese New Year Eve.
3:00 Pm - Got a call need for helps. Went to my buddy house doing housekeeping and cleaning, meh...>.> it's tired.
7:00 Pm - Finally went home and sad T.T My dearly sisters ordered Domino's Pizza and both of them finished it without reserved a piece for me. Oh Pizza! Oh Chicken Wings! XD
10:00 Pm - Daddy came home and decided to visit my aunt at Kota Damansara. Taking bath, put on new clothes and make-up, touch-up XD Daddy said: "We're late... move faster..." Lol
26th January 2009
12:00 Am - Happy Chinese New Year^^ (I wanted to take some photo during the visits and send my greetings to all but my mobile phone out of battery.) Talks to my aunt and uncles and having a LATE dinner. Hooray! Got four red packets^^
2:00 Am - Going home and oh my! It's now 3:34 Am! I need to bed but ended up i am here^^




Okay, i know there's no body will concern about what i have done but this is what i done during the last of the day past lunar year^^
It's like... umm... Imperfects makes perfects! What the... XD
Which means, i am feeling down even this is a new year because i did nothing special for the last day of the lunar year especially the person i love had forgot me, i bet T.T
Well, guess i must do the best for this year^^ Gong Xi Fa Chai and Wishing everyone have a Happy & Prosperity Ox Year^^

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger