THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chinese New Year - 3rd Day Outing

Yesterday, a day reunion with my buddies during this Chinese New Year.
7 persons gathered together but i am the one and only lady O_O Eek?! What?! A lady with six other guys?
XD Yeah, that's my buddies...

We went to have the first 3hours spending on the Karaoke session at Sungai Wang Green Box
(>_<'' We're suppose to be at Pavilion Red Box+ and changed the location due to the timely manner) With only MYR 11.00 ($3 USD) with bottomless drinks and one potion of lunch each person. That's incredibly cheap ever^^ and the lunch is yummy as well, lucky! Okay, during the sings session i was realize that... Oh my! O_O I am totally out from all the songs because i didn't listen to the Chinese hits music for long T.T I can't believe i didn't know any song from the list that they had chosen and ended up they dedicate some songs special for me^^ Ended up I am the fan that shouts and claps hands at the corner of the room "la... la... la..." That's the only tones i know to sings Lol...



[Our Room for seven person^^]

Next, we went to a Hi-tea. where to go?
Though of i can get my favorite Starbucks and gosh! Raining! T.T
Forced to take a seat at Coffee Beans Cafe and started our chats session in the next 3 hours before going for dinner.
I got a regular potion of drink, Belgian Chocolate and noooooo... x_x'' It's taste ewww... for me!
I should choose Esprit Raspberry juice since I love raspberry so... much^^
During the chats, we talks about how we meet, why we're here and so on...

[Belgian Chocolate Ice Blended]

*Rings* Oops, 6pm^^ Time to go for the dinner at... Kajang!
Seriously, i never been there before and woot!
That's not right to have satay for dinner! *sniffs*
I though i can have a seafood dinner XD
Well, i got no rights to complaint at my buddies^^ "Chicken 30, Beef 10, Deer 6, Bunny 6, Lamb 6..."
My buddy made the order and i was...
Oh my! I can't believe they eats the meat of Deer and BunnyO_O
I lost my appetite after a though and i ate 4 sticks of chicken meat satay only.
We spend almost another 3hours because raining as well... *sighs*
One of my buddy came back from oversea and we had a "Q&A" for his life during he is oversea.
He was told us about him, and we found that he is really in the deep of depression "road"
We decided to give him a 2hours "therapy" Hmm... Hope and wish he'll gets better^^

[This is Satay...]

What? Another 3hours? We're... playing mahjong but i am still an00b, i got a master to teach me how to play it.
That's goes my 12hours outing for my day of yesterday and finally, i got my time to online^^

I was told my buddy...
"Human being must work, when you're not competent, learn it..."
"When you're competent, then do it yourself..."
"When you're not familiar, practice more..."
"When you want to work, start immediately..."
"When you're poor, work all the more..."
"When you're rich, work harder..."
"If work is done wrongly, correct it..."
"When you're old, enjoy working more..."
Because he is now working and facing the most hard time in his lifetime...
Well, hopes this Chinese New Year brings him a very great luck ever, wishing everyone happy and smiles always^^

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger