THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 24, 2009

The 1st Post ~


Eek?! I can't believe myself made a blog^^
Lol... My often typo makes me feel great then the born of Zen D World XD
*Confetti around*
Na... it's just a coincidence i didn't make any typo for this post because...
This is the 1st post in Zen D World!
Oh well...
*cough to clear throat*
Please forgive me, my typo and i need a grammarian for my blog...
*WARNING! WARNING! YOU WILL BE FAINT WITH HER GRAMMAR & TYPOS*
Aw... T.T Yes, i am a n00b for grammar XD




Okay, Zen D Wold = Zen The World, this is really a typo XD
Zen = relaxed and not worrying about things that you can not change
And this became my blog's name^^
So... Ladies & gentlemen... Thank you and welcome to the Zen D World~ <3 Make yourself at home~ (Oh my... comments, chats & readings shall be enough... XD)

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger