THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Addiction to DF is killing me?! D8<

"What is DF? You're a freak! Never know you'll love this, girl!" My friend said it with his expression on his face =.=''
If you're a game freak, you'll know what's it mean~

Uh uh... What is DF? Dependent Film? Disk Free? Diet Freaks? David Fernandez? Wait! Who is David Fernandez? O.O I don't know him~
Wait... let me do this...

Dependent Film, Disk Free, Dead Fantasy, Diet Freaks, David Fernandez...

Did you got it? It's Dead Fantasy! *throws confetti* Oh well, quit talking about rubbish~ *sweats*

Does any of you know "D.O.A" (Death or Alvie) and "Final Fantasy" ?
Yes, [Dead Fantasy] is another master piece from Monty Oum, a terrific incredible artist~
You can find his artwork at here.
Actually, I'm praising him and I found him few years back... Because he made my favorite characters from [Final Fantasy] and also from [D.O.A] into awesome videos~
I'll stop at here since I can't keep on bla bla bla about him by some of you might not knowing what am I talking about~
Instead, I will show you the videos~ I addicted to it like... I watch it once every week and really, I love it very much! xD
Of-course all these video doesn't belongs to me, it's all credited to Monty Oum~ ENJOY <3


Photobucket








1 Raspberries <3:

Unknown said...

nice.....so long never watch any good animation and anime dee...haihz...sucky broadband cannot download

Music Player

Powered By Blogger