THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Sleepless Night...

It's odd... When you're snuggling on your comfortable bed with your favorite blanket after a tiring day, you'll fall asleep in seconds most of the time...
That is how I feels most of the nights but tonight, there are some memories flashing back in my mind like playing a movie in-front my eyes.
Again, I'm feeling so lost... Not only that, the feelings that I've forgotten and left behind was once hugging every inches of my skins and whispering inside my heart.
Like a movie player, clicking rewind button...
Watching at all the scenes with you and me as the starring,...
From strangers to friends, as a friend and became a closer friend and even became a lover but at the end, we're back to the beginning as strangers.
I was trying to flush away all my nonsense thoughts but it seems like not easy...
That's what made my sleepless night tonight, my recipe...

The recipe: With 10 pieces of my memories, 8 liters of your voices stirs it with 4oz of my smiles then pour into a heart shape mold gently, adding some sweet promises as the topping then bakes it for minutes.

However, I forgot the timing of baking it and my recipe is failed which mean, I'm the failure.
Failed to got rid of your promises,
failed to shaken off your sweetness,
failed to forget your gentle,
failed to threw away those pieces that you'd occupied inside my heart.
Knowing that you've suffered from many relationships but I did not do my best to loves you and made you disappointed, is my greatest of regret in my life at the moment.



I'm listening to the music that we love, it's sweet and sour like a glass of lemonade.
I can't deny myself that loves lemonade so much and nowhere to blame at.
Yes, I accepted the faith like you've told me and trying to be an independent person like what you've advised.
Thank you, for gave me such precious memories. I'm cherishing for what am I having now^^

Photobucket

0 Raspberries <3:

Music Player

Powered By Blogger